Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well well well....

I don't really know what to say. I have been highly neglectful when it comes to my blog. I think its because of finals, and final projects, that sort of thing has been overwhelming my mind. As far as interesting music, I have to say that my buddy and pal Future the MC has seriously overdone himself this time. His new EP is not only free, but it is his best work yet. The music just speaks to me. lol I hope it will to you too. Here's his blog: futurethemc.blogspot.com

Anyways, I have come to a conclusion, I am going to be a lawyer. Because of that, I am also now going to write two blogs instead of one. I also feel that in order to be the best future law student I can be, I should procrastinate twice as much! So following that line of thought, I have also decided to post at least twice a week on both blogs. Therefore, the very few of you that will be reading this will have to suffer through inane comments that even longer in length and twice as odd.
See YA!

1 comment:

  1. Very Interesting!! Hopefully you will not procrastinate too much!

    ReplyDelete