Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Again I Apologize for my absence


Ok so heres the dealio,
Belmont is in quite the competition frenzy this week. We have the upcoming elections for sga president and vicepresident, 6th thru the 8th I believe, the student art exhibition/ competition thingy gets going thursday at 4-7pm check it out!!! (LCVA) With this rush of competitve adrenalineI must remind you that I am also an "artiste" so without further adue, here are three of my pieces, whatcha think? I can handle the criticism, just dont tell me where you live! ;) jk!!


Anyways as always, there is music involved with my art choices, and todays is yet again another one by justin nozuka: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq28SAHDVhY

I swear everytime I hit youtube I fall in love with yet another of his songs!

To keep you from getting bored however here is an oldie but a goodie, Space Cowboy, by the steve miller band : www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIHP9o6X6D8

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment