Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Working I'm Working Warning It's a Rant

So I am so far behind due to past illnesses, that I now have an overabundance of makeup work to do. This would have been ok if it weren't for the fact that I was supposed to go to Virginia this weekend. I am so screwed! Not only did I forget my poem rewrites in my apartment, but I forgot my rough draft as well. So I am now sitting here at my job unable to leave and go get my hw and wasting valuable time. All I will be able to do is type up my already written hw. This is just horrible. Not to mention that I am also behind in painting and can't start on my new piece until my roommate gets back so I can photograph her. Plus my apartment got written for Residential vagrancy. I have to ask, can it get any worse? To give you all something interesting to think about, here is the music that I have been obsessing over as well as the inspiration for my newest art piece.

http://www.mess.net/galleria/dix/1921mirror.jpg this is the art piece! Oh, and just so you know this is not a picture for the faint of heart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA this is yet another Michael Buble song, but it is keeping me grounded!

Thanks and goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps, a calmer look at how crazy life is in college.....

    ReplyDelete