Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Take What You Will From This

Back from my long hiatus, I have three various pieces of news information for you.

As I have noted many times on this blog, three of my favorite artists are John Mayer, Justin Nozuka, and Michael Buble. I am really excited to note, Justin Nozuka concert next week here in Nashville at Cannery Ballroom and John Mayer just posted a complete concert schedule for next spring. Yay!

In other news, there was recently an Manic Street Preachers's album cover so beautiful and provocative that it was deemed inappropriate, don't you just love it when art resurfaces with such immense power, that it "has" to be censored by the media? I love this so-called democracy. Its a fantastic thing. Anyways here's the painting, and I am for one and unclear of its so-called inappropriateness... You decide.
















Oh and finally, Twilight:New Moon will be coming to theatres on November 20, 2009. I for one am extremely excited about it, and this is how I justify my love of the books and the first movie. Its pure unadulterrated teen awkwardness at its peak. In my opinion, the Twilight books stink, they are unoriginal and very teenage in their writing structure. However, that's what makes them addicting. The love that is bigger than two species, the oddness of both main characters, and the awkwardness that is felt in every first real teen relationship is put into easily understood words in Stephanie Myers novels. The only difference being the final book which is just really cool fantasy stuff. I can't help it I think that imagining a fantastical romance with a vampire who is a hottie like Robert Pattinson would be just an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment