Sunday, June 20, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

Well, I already posted for last Thursday, but I was in the mood for a double post this week. So here it is, I am posting Sunday, and then I will hit you again on Thursday! I know its like whoa too much in one week! But I am sure you will be able to handle it! Any who, a lot of my "friends" on facebook that will be attending American Musical Dramatic Academy are starting literally in a few days! I am so jealous of the summer starters!! Anyways, I am stuck waiting for October so I am going to , as I have previously told you, inundate you with a lot of first day and move in outfit choices. Anyways here is an outfit that has been inspired by two shows, Leverage and Sex and the City. Alrighty then, here we go!




I have this idea of going to my first AMDA class in this awesome dress and shoes and a great bag, ready and willing to learn all about the art of musical theatre. The issue in that lovely daydream, is the weather. I am unsure of October NYC weather, not sure what to make of it... So here is an outfit for the possibility of rainy day weather. The black dress is simple but chic, the jewelry is whimsical, but stays away from getting to flashy. There is always a need for a decent trench coat or peacoat, in northern states. The red heels are more of a wishful thinking aspect, most likely if it is raining, galoshes will be necessary
As always, I try to allow the finances for a good bag. You never can worry about what you spend on a bag as long as it is worth the price! I used Parker's black and wearable sense of style as inspiration, and well its obvious the Carrie influence deals with heels,coat,jewelry, and bag. Well if my first day requires raingear, then I am set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment