Friday, September 3, 2010

Well I'm sorry! Life intervened!!!

Well I apologize sincerely for my tardiness, life intervened and you know that saying......Well I am sure there is a saying for when life gets to become absolute chaos, with no intention of ceasing. Anywho, the last time I truly posted was Eclipse and while I still Twilight angsty movies and all, its a new day and time to remember our purpose, to talk about Art. Be it film, fashion, music, fine arts, performing arts, etc. Anyways, as you know I am going to AMDA in 41 days, and have been scouring polyvore and goodwills for outfit choices. Well I discovered my move in outfit, but I was so caught up in Polyvore that I completely forgot to post it, and all the others I made up. It was amazing!! Polyvore is addicting! I had an idea, since I hate spending real money on anything besides purses and getting my hair done, I figured I would eventually make a lookbook based on the looks that I have accumulated on Polyvore, that I would use to go shopping... Whatcha think? Personally it works perfectly, because anything and everything except underwear (i.e. panties) can be found at a goodwill or thrift store, it just requires patience. If you have a problem with those types of places, bite me.There is absolutely nothing wrong with shopping at a secondhand store, it does not make you a secondhand person. Okay sorry got a little carried away, anyways here are some of the looks I created!

Look 1:




Look 2:




Look 3:




So there are my three fave and hopefully first looks in NYC. Care to comment?

And to end on a happy note, here are two amazing things that I have yet to tell you! A, yesterday had first onstage kiss and didn't look stupid B, minus the purses all the outfits listed here are 100 dollars or less!!

No comments:

Post a Comment