Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oklahoma!! Where the wind goes yada yada....

I have recently been cast in the ensemble in Pull-Tight Players production of Oklahoma in Franklin, TN. I am so excited! Some might scoff, but considering A. this is only my second musical theater audition ever and I got the part, and B. I thought I hadn't made it at all, this is amazing news! In honor of this, and my journey to AMDA in the fall, I am doing a Oklahomaesque inspired clothing spread for day, night, and evening. I mean its about time right? I mean I do live in the country musical capitol of the world or so they told me. So here are three/ four outfits inspired by the musical Oklahoma.
First up its Oklahoma in the day for shopping, ice cream whatever...



Next, its a date or maybe a evening out with the girls...



Finally its the late night out, the party outfit...



Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment