Saturday, May 15, 2010

One more post since it has been 12 days since I last posted...

Ok, so as we all know, I am moving to NYC in October. Now since it is New York and all, I will want to shop, but I don't want to arrive in sweats either. Therefore every chance I get, I want to remedy the wardrobe I do have, with either DIY ideas, or with Goodwill Target stops. Anyways I will post my dream versions of these outfits here once a month for your view. In the meantime, here is my ideal first day move in outfit along with what will be playing on my ipod from Paramore's new album, the song The Only Exception.
Just a side note, since I am not rich nor will my parents be supporting me by any means, I am going to be making sure that the totals of my outfits never pass the 100.00 mark, unless its the bag, because lets face it I pay money for my bags, that's what layaway is for right?

So here it is First day of school Part Un:

1 comment:

  1. Nashville is very much Country Music but we have lots of other venues of music... but New York is the top dog especially for entertainment!!!

    ReplyDelete