Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Here


Thanksgiving break is among us. It is the time of year where we eat way too much unhealthy food, argue way too much with unhealthy relatives, and use a holiday that has origins that are way too unhealthy for actual thankfulness. Thanksgiving deals with the Pilgrims and Native Americans, however they then destroyed them later with fever and progress. That being said, I love Thanksgiving! I love eating to the point where you have to unbutton a few buttons on your pants. I love getting my family together and playing rummy, uno and board games. While I don't always like my family, it seems as if at the holidays all the negative memories dissipate for a day or two. Therefore, I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving! Oh here's the most wonderful photograph I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment