Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon Thanksgiving Belmont

So first things first, New Moon was fantastic. I mean seriously fantastic, without a doubt one of the best movies I have seen this year. I am already planning on seeing it again. Without a doubt much better than twilight. Thanksgiving was typical, semi enjoyable and semi irritating. I made an apple cider brined turkey. It was quite tender and good. I must say my turkeys get better and better every year. Moving on its time to get on the grind and get it together. I have decided to focus completely on school so I can get everything done and hopefully begin to prepare for the Christmas break. Belmont is a great school, but come the end of the semester you get so stressed out. Its amazing. I have two papers, an assortment of creative writing homework, and I need to lose 60 pounds. Its ridiculous so I might have and unfortunate lack of posts in the upcoming weeks. In the mean time, here is Edward Cullen. Oh by the way even if you hated the books, which I did, the movies are so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment