Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Swing anyone?


Ok, so this week I have been procrastinating in a great way, and as a grand procrastinator, I have been thinking on my upcoming audition for the musical swing. I have to sing and dance, although there are various levels of dancing required for a part in the show. Issue number one: I have not danced in a couple of months, not to mention I am a little bit in the fat area right now. That being said, I also have three papers due this week, not to mention I am behind on a test in my Brit Lit class. I also have to pack up all my stuff because I am moving back to my father's house. This is without a doubt the most difficult thanksgiving/ christmas season ever. Did I mention that I am cooking most of Thanksgiving dinner, and I don't get out of school/ off work until that Wednesday! I don't know how I am going to do it. I am cooking for the most people I have ever cooked for, nine that is if my dad doesn't come. It may not seem like a lot to some, but when you usually cook for three including yourself, it is a big adjustment. Oh well, bring on the american standards practice!
Oh yeah I am so behind in Painting as well.....
Here ya go! the picture above is from a random yahoo search for anger. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment